Monday, November 8, 2010

Got My Hands all Over Maroon 5 + Musical Discovery

I've listened to Maroon 5's new CD "Hands all Over" so many times, its  abnormal. I've been a fan of the band for years, and the new album turns out to be just as great as their two previous productions. The band has been on tour, promoting their album, for the last few months, and in August they happened to make a stop here in Miami. I had the incredible opportunity to attend the concert, and was privileged with GREAT seats, (which I'm so thankful for) I wouldn't have seen anything with such a huge crowd...! Despite the hot and sticky August Miami weather, I sang at the top of my lungs for hours. It was definitely a breathtaking experience, that won't be easily forgotten. It felt like going to Disneyland for the first time :) 
The concert was to begin at 7:00 P.M, It wasn't until 9:30 that Maroon 5 came out. I was anxious, but very entertained by the music of a girl who called herself VV Brown. Her music was fun and energetic, and definitely different! I really enjoyed her show, and told myself I would download her music. I actually remembered to do so, and I've been listening to her album repeatedly. V.V Brown is a singer-songwriter, from United Kingdom who's music has topped the charts not only in the UK, but also in France. Her sound is a fusion of retro R&B and Brit go-go pop. Her debut album "Travelling Like the Light" is everything close to awesome, packed with innovative beats, and catchy lyrics. It has definitely won a spot in my ipod, bringing some variation to my "almost-all Maroon 5, and some other stuff playlist". 
Check her music out at http://www.vvbrownus.com/ or download her songs in itunes ;) and if you haven't yet, I highly recommend Maroon 5's "Hands all Over" 

:)
Ana 



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...