Monday, December 6, 2010

First Final, New Tree..

Finals week has arrived! and I'm currently running on two hours of sleep. I really take my 8 hours of sleep seriously, and for the past 5 days it's been a disaster. Coffee and black tea have been the best of friends!
Anyway... today after a much too stressful morning, and a ten page written exam, I spent a wonderful afternoon picking out a Christmas tree and buying ornaments with my brothers. It took me at least 45 minutes to choose the tree itself. I ended up going for a 7 foot tall full natural tree, and golden ornaments. Though the silver and purple ornaments were very tempting,  the golden ornaments were the winners.
Here are some pictures of some pretty Christmas tree decorations. (Small, large, asian inspired, and in between) I'll post pictures of my own soon enough!
What color combinations do you like for your trees?

Good Night,
ANA 











3 comments:

  1. I heart the tiny ones! & the whites

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...